Thursday, January 22, 2009

Had a heat wave :D I believe it even got into the 30's the last few days.  Tomorrow, Abe and I will be playing at Straight Up which is the guys weekly youth group.  Abe has Saturday and Sunday off this weekend so I think we may go see that movie Australia at the cheap seats.  super cheap, I think the tickets are like $2.50.  

On mondays and thursdays a bunch of the guy staff get together and play basketball in the school gym during their lunch break. (You can tell by the intensity of the game that their work is a little stressful)  I would play but that involves using your joints, which at this point are undergoing enzymatic digestion and get sore easily.  Oh yes and also...I would have to be crazy.  I worked in the school office again today, entering books into the library catalog and preventing cabin fever. I even got invited to go snow-shoeing next week during lunch.  We also signed up for the childbirth class but that's not until March.  On Tuesday the whole ranch is leaving for SilverBirch which is their yearly, winter retreat to get the guys out skiing and having a little fun and also present some heavy spiritual encouragement.  Abe and I will be doing the worship for three days!  Little nervous, but we get to room together instead of him having to room with the guys.  Should be fun.  Abe's boss bought me snow chains for my shoes?  Weird Wisconsin :D

  

No comments: